Help us build the HR analytics community!
If you’d like to create and lead a local chapter of the HR Analytics Forum in your area, we’d love to hear from you.
We can help in lots of ways:
- Advice on how to arrange and promote meetings
- Publicity for your chapter and events on the Forum website
- Management of membership lists
- Email marketing for your events
- Event bookings and payment processing online
- Credibility – being part of a larger organization
Running a local chapter involves arranging events in your area. We ask you to organise a minimum number of events a year – between four and six. You’ll need to agree comply with our branding and other guidelines and we will license you to use the name and branding of the Forum. Our primary purpose is to create a community of like minded professionals and most of our events are free to corporates, but we appreciate running a local branch takes time and commitment, so we offer a shared revenue model to thank local chapters for their support and commitment.
Please contact us if you would like to set up a branch/chapter.