The Forum for HR Analytics is run by and for it’s members. If you work in HR analytics, why not get involved and help us build a vibrant professional community?
Where ever you are based you can take part in our virtual meetings and webinars online and we are encouraging the formation of local groups and meet ups.
The Forum aims to bring members:
- Training and professional development
- Social events and networking meet ups
- News and analysis of developments relevant to HR analytics
- Access to suppliers and specialist consultants
- HR analyst vacancies
- Thought leadership and white papers
- Supplier news and information
- Regular newsletter
Membership is free for HR professionals working in house – you can join here. If you are a supplier or consultant, there is a small fee – find out more here.