- This event has passed.
Reward Strategies to Deliver Business Objectives
May 1 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£399.00
Over the last decade, HR has undergone a radical transformation. New insights from neuroscience and behavioural economics and new technologies including social, mobile and cloud are just some of the drivers leading to a new focus on creating an environment in which talent can develop and perform.
For example, there has been a dramatic shift in the focus of talent acquisition, moving from recruitment advertising to sourcing, employer branding and external talent communities. Similarly learning and development has seen a profound shift to extending it beyond training courses to cover app design, content curation and community management. Even performance management is finally being re-engineered with reviews and ratings substantially updated or abolished.
It is clear that in these areas of HR, there has been a revolution, not just an iterative improvement. But what about reward? Well, although there is a lot of talk about the new pay, as yet, there is not that much difference between the new and the old. However there is more that can be done.
This training session will review the opportunities to renew reward within a transformed approach to HR and in order to deliver cost savings and improved results in our businesses.
Who’s it for?
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- HR Directors
- Heads of Compensation & Benefits
- Heads of Talent Management
- Heads of Organisational Development
- HR Business Partners and other HR staff wanting to contribute more broadly to organisational effectiveness
- HR process designers, HR IT leaders and other talent management professionals wanting to improve their efficiency and effectiveness of this HR process
- Business leaders with responsibility for the effectiveness of their own organisations