Mission Critical HR Analytics 2019
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm£249.00 – £299.00
Unlock the hidden potential of HR analytics!
This conference will explore these new trends in HR analytics and show how industry leaders have harnessed the power of HR analytics for their businesses. It will offer insights into:
- How HR professionals can use analytics to add value to their organisation despite tight budgets and limited time
- The secrets for success in building and developing effective HR analytics teams
- Best practice for sourcing, storing and maintaining data in the light of GDPR and rising demands for data protection
- How to gain executive support
- How to use HR analytics tools to drive business strategy
- How to utilise analytics in a way that delivers tangible results but also champions integrity and transparency
The conference will offer case studies and practical examples, equipping participants with tangible lessons for their own HR analytics journey. Sessions throughout the day will explore the use of metrics for purposes such as monitoring staff turnover, improving employee engagement or streamlining talent acquisition. You will have the chance to discuss current issues and practical problems with HR analytics experts and engage in interactive knowledge share sessions. There will also be plenty of opportunities for networking with colleagues and leading professionals.
Please note conference details are subject to change.
To book your ticket or see the whole programme, please visit the event website at: http://www.symposium.co.uk/event/mission-critical-hr-analytics-summit-2019/